Sparklegem_Olympus sent in these awesome entries for the Rick Riordan Book Photo Contest! Very cool!
Rick Riordan Book Contest Photo by Sparklegem_Olympus, Entry 1
Rick Riordan Book Contest Photo by Sparklegem_Olympus, Entry 2
Want to join in too?
Own a Rick Riordan book whether it is from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Heroes of Olympus, or The Kane Chronicles series? For this next contest, we want you to pull out your books and cameras! Take a picture of the Rick Riordan books you own. Be creative of how you take the picture. It can be of you reading the book. It can be of the book set in a cool location like a forest or the Empire State Building. It can be of the covers or of the pages. Be artistic! As long as a Riordan book is in the picture, it will count! Submission deadline is July 1st, 2013 at 12:00pm MST.
The winning picture will be featured on our site and social media outlets like here or on Facebook! Also, other prizes that have recently been added are the following:
1. One of our authors will write an awesome story of you as a demigod (unless you want to be a monster or something) similar to our Capture the Flag or Fan Fiction stories.
2. If you have a Twitter, Tumblr, or other social outlet that you would like people to follow you on, we will follow you and encourage others to follow you as well!
1. Must be a book by Rick Riordan used in the picture. This includes the graphic novels.
2. Only 2 entries per person.
3. Please make sure the picture is good quality. If it’s too blurry or too dark, we may ask you to retake the picture.
4. The picture must be your own.
Please submit your entries to email@example.com or post it to our Facebook page with your name! If you have a specific title for your picture, please include that too!
Any questions? Let me know by adding a comment below!
Gavin: Don’t have any…
PJM:If you don’t own a book, you can always rent one from the library or taking a picture of the books in a library or in a bookstore would be a cool idea. Just make sure you get permission first from the store/librarian.
Sunny Little: How will the photos be judged?
PJM: The photos will be voted on to decide the winner!